Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Wig Help

  1. #1
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Can someone help me in finding a wig for my Samantha? Someone suggested the Clara wig from Kemper but I can't find it. If you can post a direct link or give me a list of wig "names" I'd appreciate it. I'd like to get Sam ready for the holidays. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uh oh Clara must be discontinued! Did you try Audrey's dolls http://www.audreysdolls.com ?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww, your halloween pics are so adorable! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    I'm going to try the link you provided, Thanks.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope. When I click on Clara, nothing shows up on the page! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Help!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone know what kind of glue to use? So you basically find a wig that fits, then just glue it on? Thats it? LOL it sounds too easy.. as long as you get it on straight.. do you use a craft glue?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've also been considering rewigging my Samantha.

    Is it possible to "steal" a wig off another Samantha doll? Just wondering!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ksami:
    I've also been considering rewigging my Samantha.

    Is it possible to "steal" a wig off another Samantha doll? Just wondering!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, it is possible. This website has a step-by-step guide to rewigging, (including what type of glue!).

    http://www.justmagicdolls.com/articles/rewig/rewig.htm

    Does anyone know of a wig for Sam, please? [img]frown.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    If you go to www.audreysdolls.com and click on Kemper wigs you can find the Clara wig that way. The wig is almost identical to Samantha's and high quality IMO. Really, I love it because you can style her hair in many different ways without showing the ugly wig cap. Good luck!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have used the Clara wig and it is awesome. It has some of the waviness of the early Samanthas and it is quite cheap.
    You can see it here, even though when you select the actual item it does not show. You may want to email them and see if it is out of stock, or it is just a web bug.
    Good luck!

    Ana [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Unfortunately, the Clara wig has been discontinued! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I had emailed CS at audreysdolls stating the problem I was having accessing it online and they replied immediately and told me the bad news. I've tried looking foe it elsewhere, like ebay, with no luck. I ended up buying the Denise wig from Monique. Anyone has this one? <<<sigh>>>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •